Physical Security Risk Assessment and Executive Protection
Security Risk-Mitigation Consulting
Whether yours is a small business, medium size firm or multinational company, our team of risk mitigation security consultants and Certified Protection Professionals have the capability to provide you with an unbiased physical security risk mitigation consulting assessment that includes a gap-analysis outlining cost effective risk mitigation remedial options.
HGA has experience utilizing cost-effective and efficient risk analysis tools. This approach saves time and enables us to perform a comprehensive and effective risk-based assessment focusing on identifying the most vulnerable and crucial areas of your company’s operations.
HGA Investigations has an alliance with Risk and Security LLC, a Security Risk Assessment consulting company that has software applications to conduct effective and efficient risk analysis.
Our consultants can provide and deliver the following services:
- Evaluate your company’s security objectives
- Perform a thorough vulnerability assessment
- Perform a threat assessment
- Highlight and rank the vulnerable areas by priority of risk and criticality of assets.
- Deliver a roadmap for cost-effective improvements in the areas deemed most vulnerable
Executive Protection Consulting
We also have experience in providing executive protection services for special events in international locations in Latin America involving Fortune 500 executives, and in providing physical security advisory services at major sporting events worldwide.
- Conducted a thorough physical and supply chain security risk mitigation assessment for a Global Fortune 500 Company, at its manufacturing facilities (“maquiladora”) in Mexico, focusing on U.S. Customs C-TPAT certification requirements. Our vulnerability assessment risk-mitigation recommendations, which were adopted by client, assisted the client in obtaining C-TPAT certification from the U.S. Homeland department.
- Developed physical security risk mitigation baseline plan for Big 4 Accounting firm to include in the firm’s new building lease contracts and for existing buildings and office space.
- Conducted physical security and related internal controls risk mitigation assessments for an international financial company in South America and for a medium size accounting firm in Los Angeles. The suggested options to mitigate risk of identified vulnerable areas were implemented by clients.
- Performed physical security risk advisory services at an international soccer tournament event in Africa.
- Performed executive protection for Fortune 500 executives at special events in South America.
Ready to find out more? Get started today!
For questions or a consultation, please call 949-340-2575 or use the button on the right.