Why Work with Us?
- We are comprised of a large network of U.S. based and international investigative resources throughout Latin America, including Brazil, and worldwide.
- Our services are flexible and tailored to fit your needs and budget
- Vast experience working with and assisting lawyers, multinational corporations, and other clients using best practices in evidence gathering for litigation processes
- Extensive litigation experience and demonstrable achievements working alongside and supporting litigators and prosecutors, including providing expert witness services in money laundering, fraud investigations and forensic accounting investigations
- Large scale knowledge, experience and successes in conducting financial and internal investigations for U.S., Latin America and other international based companies and a religious order involving -
- Money laundering investigations and managing AML risks based on the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) requirements
- FCPA compliance assessments
- Procurement fraud, including kickbacks, conflicts of interest and FCPA issues
- Whistleblower allegations
- Due diligence investigations
- Global investigation services
- Clergy misconduct investigations
- We also have considerable experience in dealing with Federal government criminal investigations and related prosecutions. And in the private sector we have expertise in the following industries - Manufacturing; Pharmaceutical; Oil & Gas; Gaming; Mining and religious organizations, where we have served a number of Global Fortune 500 Companies.
Our professional credentials include:
- Former FBI Special Agents
- IRS Revenue Agents
- Certified Fraud Examiners
- Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Protection Professionals
- Licensed Private Investigators
- Big 4 consulting experience
- International and Diplomatic experience in Latin America
- Full Fluency in Spanish and Portuguese (Oral & Written)
Ready to find out more? Get started today!
For questions or a consultation, please call 949-340-2575 or use the button on the right.